Now nanotechnology have a lot of applications in our daily life.Did you think about in which fields nanotechnology are applied.A new study by the Canadian Program on Genomics and Global Health (CPGGH) at the University of Toronto Joint Centre for Bioethics (JCB), a leading international medical ethics think-tank, has listed the top ten Nanotech applications it sees as helping out the poorer nations of the world.
- Energy storage, production and conversion
- Agricultural productivity enhancement
- Water treatment and remediation
- Disease diagnosis and screening
- Drug delivery systems
- Food processing and storage
- Air pollution and remediation
- Health monitoring
- Vector and pest detection and control
Application of Nanomaterials
Nanostructured materials having high applications in energy storage and conversion, thermal management,electronics and sensors,composite catalysts, photovoltaics, etc.