How To Submit Tutorials
- By submitting the tutorial(s) you grant us a license to use, edit, and modify the content.
- The content would be reviewed by the Moderator before appearing on the website.
- Please ensure content is original (we use a plagiarism checker) and the data is up to date.
- Promotional or spammy content in any form would not be accepted.
- Write posts only in the English language, all other posts will be instantly rejected.
Submit your tutorials/corrections in this format
Title of the Tutorial:
Please create tutorials with the title of the tutorial, then the detailed tutorial and submit the tutorial by submitting it to the below form, then click the Submit Message button to upload a file. After uploading the message, the success message will be displayed.
The uploaded tutorial goes through intense scrutiny-even before it’s seen by the editor and selected for review. A moderator carefully checks the tutorial for errors like poor grammar, spelling mistakes, sentences that are not clear and concise. The moderator has the discretion to reject contents (advertising type and unwanted contents) straight off even before sending it to the editor or subject experts for reviewing. After moderation, the editor publishes the tutorial.